DJI Avata - Transport Case B&W Typ 4000
Protection for your drone
It's not just the purchase of the drone that needs to be carefully considered, but also the drone case. With the dustproof, waterproof and shockproof case from B&W, you can bring your drone safely to its destination.
Everything must come with you
A drone is not cheap and therefore it should be protected together with the accessories for the transport in the best possible way. The outdoor.case 4000 with inlay for the DJI Avata, the extensive DJI Avata Fly More Combo or the professional DJI Avata Pro-View Combo offers space for your drone and additional equipment, such as the Fly More Set. Thanks to the prefabricated inlay, there is the possibility to safely transport up to 6 drone batteries (one of them in the copter) in the case (if no storage space for DJI FPV Controllers V2 is needed). The DJI 65W charger can be stored under the DJI Goggles 2, two drone batteries can be stored instead of the DJI FPV Controller V2, and there is a universal compartment for additional accessories under the drone.
You're going on holiday and want to take breathtaking aerial photos of the landscape with your DJI drone? The question is how to get the drone and its accessories safely to your destination. Thanks to the custom-fit hard foam insert in the case from B&W, your drone is optimally protected from vibrations.
No matter where
This case protects your DJI drone from snow, hail and rain, even temperatures from -30°C to +80°C are no problem. There is hardly an outdoor condition that the case cannot withstand.
Shock and impact resistant
It can always happen that something falls out of your hand. This case is impact and shock resistant. The drone will safely survive a fall. Extremely robust and maximum loadable!
The rubberised handle provides a secure grip when carrying and 2 eyes for padlocks offer the possibility to protect the case from unauthorised access.
- Extremely sturdy case: polypropylene (PP) casing
- Certified according to MIL-STD-810, STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 / UN approval available on request
- Airworthy: automatic pressure equalisation valve
- Stable, dustproof, waterproof to IP67
- Temperature stable from -30° C to +80° C
- Name plate
- Two eyes for padlocks (Ø 4.5 mm)
- Rubberised handle
- Specially designed snap locks: convenient opening and closing of the case
Dimensions and weights
- Inner dimensions: 385 x 265 x 165 mm
- Outer dimensions: 420 x 325 x 180 mm
- Packing: 437 x 365 x 195 mm
- Weight without packaging: 3,12 Kg
- Weight without packaging: 2,68 Kg
- Volume: 16.6 liters
In the Box:
1x Avata - Transport Case B&W Typ 4000