When the DJI Mavic 3 Battery Charging Dock (100W) is connected to a 100W charger or car charger, the number of charging ports can be extended to three.
It charges batteries sequentially from high to low battery levels, greatly improving charging efficiency.
With a 100W charger or car charger, the DJI Mavic 3 Battery Charging Station (100W) can charge up to three batteries consecutively.
1. the battery charging dock is only used to extend the charging ports. It is recommended to use a DJI USB-C power adapter (100W) for power supply.
2. the battery charging cradle is only compatible with the BWX260-5000-15.4 Intelligent Flight Batteries. DO NOT attempt to use the battery charging station with other battery models.
3. Use the battery charging station only on a flat and stable surface. Make sure the unit is properly insulated to avoid fire hazards.
4. DO NOT touch the metal terminals on the battery charging station.
5. clean any visible dirt with a clean and dry cloth.
DJI Mavic 3 Intelligent Flight Battery
In the box:
1x DJI Mavic 3 Battery Charging Station (100W)
150 × 55 × 28 mm (L×W×H)
5 °C to 40 °C
5 to 20 V, max. 5 A
Approx. 1 hour and 10 minutes (single battery)*.
*Tested with a DJI USB-C power adapter (100W).