The entry to high quality aerial video and photography with the 1" 20MP sensor of Phantom 4 Pro costs now even less with Phantom 4 Advanced! The availability date stated by DJI is around May 10th.
The Phantom 4 Advanced is basically a Phantom 4 Pro which was equipped with less sensors to reduce its price.
Differences to Phantom 4 Pro:
- No infrared sensors on the side and no cameras in the back
- No Tapfly function during backwards flight
- Remote control only uses the 2,4G band (switching to 5,8G not possible)
- Same camera as Phantom 4 Pro
- 1" sensor with 20MP photo and 4K Video with up to 60FPS and 100MBit
- Frontal collision avoidance
- Up to 30 mins flight time
- DJI Go4 app with many Intelligent Flight Modes
Plus version with 5,5" Android display available