DJI Repair Center
We have acquired our certificate after the necessary extensive repair training directly at the manufacturer location in China and therefore we are able to repair and maintain all DJI aircraft.
We have the necessary special tools at our disposal to be able to repair even massive boom damages and to bring the motor angle back to factory state. Our certificate ensures that the manufacturer's warranty is maintained after each repair.
Our services at a glance:
- Repair, maintenance and inspection of DJI S900, S1000, Matrice, Agras, Inspire, Phantom, Mavic and Spark
- Assemblies on request
How to process a repair:
- Please register your repair here: Repair Center Registration
- You will then receive a confirmation email and a return form
- Place the return form and a detailed error description in the package in a clearly visible place
- Please pack especially equipment which is sensitive very carefully and only add relevant accessories, e.g. remote control and camera (please do not send batteries, storage media or other accessories)
- Be sure to use a sturdy outer packaging to avoid transport damage and frank the parcel sufficiently
- You will receive a cost estimate within 2 weeks and the repair will be carried out as soon as possible after receipt of payment
- If you do not wish to have a repair carried out by us after the quotation was already issued, a handling fee of 35 Euro plus return shipment will be charged.
Note on warranty cases:
Please note that free warranty or warranty claims cannot be processed by our Repair Center.
In case of warranty claims for items purchased from us, please use our Service. Products whose warranty period has expired or which have been damaged self-inflicted can be repaired by us on the basis of a cost estimate.
How to contact us:
If you have any questions about the processing, please send us an inquiry via the contact form or call us at: +49 9401 949 88-77