DJI-Repair-Center - Repair procedure
Repair case procedure:
- Register your repair case here: Repair Center Registration
Important for Institutions and Industrial Customers:
Please inform us in advance if your return needs to be handled with your internal case number or needs additional/special paperwork to meet your internal process requirements.
You can add this information in the text field above or you may add a information sheet inside your return shipping.
- In the following, you will receive an email confirmation of your repair case including the RMA document
- Print the RMA document
- Wrap your devices carefully and pay special attention to sensitive devices. Put them in your shipping box and make sure to add only relevant accessories. Add the RMA document on top in a clearly visible place. IMPORTANT:
Make sure to keep all of the following accessories and NOT send them with your device: Batteries, storage cards, cables, chargers, propellers, Akku, Speicherkarte, Anschlusskabel, Ladegerät, Propeller, adress badges, individiual attachments or stickers.
Please understand that we can not ensure to send back modication items, especially if we have to remove them for the repair process.
- Please use solid packing material to prevent any transportation damages. Pay attention to choose the correct shipping method and pay the right postage.
- Send your parcel to the following address and make sure to keep the tracking number:
Globe Flight GmbH, Repair Center, Borsigstrasse 9, 93092 Barbing
- You will receive a cost estimate within 2-3 weeks. Once paid, your repair will be executed as fast as possible. If you don't want to accept the cost estimate and prefer to get your device back without repair, we will charge you with a handling fee of 35 Euro plus the shipping fee to your location.