Zenmuse L1 - Instant Clarity. Superior Accuracy.
A Lidar + RGB Solution for Aerial Surveying
The Zenmuse L1 integrates a Livox Lidar module, a high-accuracy IMU, and a camera with a 1-inch CMOS on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal. When used with Matrice 300 RTK and DJI Terra, the L1 forms a complete solution that gives you real-time 3D data throughout the day, efficiently capturing the details of complex structures and delivering highly accurate reconstructed models.
- Integrates a Lidar module, an RGB camera, and a high-accuracy IMU
- High Efficiency 2 km2 covered in a single flight
- High Accuracy Vertical Accuracy: 5 cm / Horizontal Accuracy: 10 cm
- Point Rate: 240,000 pts/s
- Supports 3 Returns
- Detection Range: 450 m (80% reflectivity, 0 klx)
- IP44 Ingress Protection Level
- Point Cloud LiveView
Digitize without Compromise
Generate true-color point cloud models in real-time, or acquire 2 km2 of point cloud data in a single flight  using the Livox frame Lidar module with a 70° FOV and a visible light camera with a 1-inch sensor.
Render centimeter-accurate reconstructions thanks to the high-accuracy IMU, a vision sensor for positioning accuracy, and the incorporation of GNSS data.
Ready When You Are
The IP44 rating allows the L1 to be operated in rainy or foggy environments. The Lidar module’s active scanning method enables you to fly at night.
Visualize Data as You Fly
Livox Lidar Module
- Frame Lidar with up to 100% effective point cloud results
- Detection Range: 450m (80% reflectivity, 0 klx) / 190 m (10% reflectivity, 100 klx)
- Effective Point Rate: 240,000 pts/s
- Supports 3 Returns
- Line Scan Mode and Non-repetitive Petal Scan Mode
Everything in View
- 1-inch CMOS
- Mechanical Shutter
Accurate Details at Your Disposal
- Accuracy: 0.025° (roll/pitch) / 0.08° (yaw)
- Vision Sensor for Positioning Accuracy
- GNSS, IMU, RGB Data Fusion
Recreate the World in 3D Point Clouds
Point Cloud LiveView
Real-time point clouds provide immediate insights onsite, so operators are informed to make critical decisions quickly.
You can also verify fieldwork quality by checking point cloud data immediately after each flight.
Measurement and Annotation
Acquire and communicate critical dimensions on the point cloud model using measurements and annotations.
DJI Terra fuses the IMU and GNSS data for point cloud and visible light calculations, in addition to conducting POS data calculations so you can effortlessly generate reconstructed models and accuracy reports.
Quickly generate topographic maps using accurate digital elevation models.
AEC and Surveying
Manage the full project lifecycle using highly accurate point clouds and 3D models.
Any time of the day, gather critical insights in real-time using true-color point clouds.
Gain situational awareness and forensic intel in real-time to make informed decisions on site.
Energy and Infrastructure
Model sparse or complex structures in detail to manage them efficiently and safely.
Agriculture and Forestry Management
Gain insight into vegetation density, area, stock volume, canopy width, and growth Trends.
In the Box:
1x Zenmuse L1*
*Includes a test license for DJI Terra Electricity, which is valid for 6 months. Terra Electricity offers the addtional function of 3D Inspection. If customers already have a License, e.g. DJI Terra Pro, the test license for DJI Terra Electricity may be installed on another computer or kept until it is needed.
Typical: 30 W; Max: 60 W
Matrice 300 RTK
Operating Temperature Range
-20° to 50° C (-4° to 122° F)
0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F) (when using RGB mapping camera)
Storage Temperature Range
-20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
450 m @ 80% reflectivity, 0 klx ;
190 m @ 10% reflectivity, 100 klx
Single return: max. 240,000 pts/s ;
Multiple return: max. 480,000 pts/s
System Accuracy(RMS 1σ)1
Horizontal: 10 cm @ 50 m;
Vertical: 5 cm @ 50 m
Real-time Point Cloud Coloring Modes
Reflectivity, Height, Distance, RGB
Ranging Accuracy (RMS 1σ)2
3 cm @ 100 m
Maximum Returns Supported
Non-repetitive scanning pattern, Repetitive scanning pattern
Non-repetitive scanning pattern: 70.4° (horizontal) × 77.2° (vertical) ;
Repetitive scanning pattern: 70.4° (horizontal) × 4.5° (vertical)
Class 1 (IEC 60825-1:2014) (Eye Safety)
Inertial Navigation System
IMU Update Frequency
Angular Velocity Meter Range
Yaw Accuracy（RMS 1σ）1
Real-time: 0.3°, Post-processing: 0.15°
Pitch / Roll Accuracy（RMS 1σ）1
Real-time: 0.05°, Post-processing: 0.025°
Auxiliary Positioning Vision Sensor
RGB Mapping Camera
5472×3078 (16:9); 4864×3648 (4:3); 5472×3648 (3:2)
8.8 mm / 24 mm (Equivalent)
Mechanical Shutter Speed: 1/2000 - 8 s
Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/8000 - 8 s
Video: 100 – 3200 (Auto), 100 – 6400 (Manual)
Photo: 100 - 3200 (Auto), 100 - 12800 (Manual)
f/2.8 - f/11
Supported File System
FAT (≤32 GB); exFAT (>32 GB)
H.264, 4K: 3840×2160 30p
3-axis (tilt, roll, pan)
Angular Vibration Range
Detachable DJI SKYPORT
Tilt: -120° to +30°; Pan: ±320°
Raw Data Storage
Photo/IMU/Point cloud data storage/GNSS/Calibration files
Supported microSD Cards
microSD: Sequential writing speed 50 MB/s or above and UHS-I Speed Grade 3 rating or above; Max capacity: 256 GB
Recommended microSD Cards3
SanDisk Extreme 128GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3
SanDisk Extreme 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3
SanDisk Extreme 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3
SanDisk Extreme 16GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3
Lexar 1066x 128GB U3
Samsung EVO Plus 128GB
DJI Terra supports exporting standard format point cloud models:
Point cloud format: PNTS/LAS/PLY/PCD/S3MB format
1. The accuracy was measured under the following conditions in a DJI laboratory environment: after a 5-minute warm up, using Mapping Mission with Calibration Flight enabled in DJI Pilot, and with the RTK in FIX status. The relative altitude was set to 50 m, flight speed to 10 m/s, gimbal pitch to -90°, and each straight segment of the flight route was less than 1000 m. DJI Terra was used for post-processing.
2. Measured in an environment of 25℃ with a target (80% reflectivity) 100 meters away. The result may vary under different test conditions.
3. The recommended microSD cards may be updated in future. Visit the DJI official website for the latest Information.