Zenmuse P1 - Efficiency through Flexible Full-frame Photogrammetry
The New Benchmark for Aerial Surveying
The Zenmuse P1 integrates a full-frame sensor with interchangeable fixed-focus lenses on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal. Designed for photogrammetry flight missions, it takes efficiency and accuracy to a whole new level.
- Accuracy without GCPs 3 cm horizontally / 5 cm vertically
- High Efficiency 3 km2 covered in a single flight
- 45 MP Full-frame Sensor
- 3-axis Stabilized Gimbal Smart Oblique Capture
- Global Mechanical Shutter Shutter Speed 1/2000 Seconds
- TimeSync 2.0 - synchronization at the microsecond level
Your Go-to Tool for Aerial Photogrammetry
The P1 includes a full-frame, low-noise high-sensitivity sensor that can take a photo every 0.7 s during the flight, and covering 3 km2 in a single flight.
Equipped with a global mechanical shutter and the all-new TimeSync 2.0 system, which synchronizes time across modules at the microsecond level, the Zenmuse P1 lets users capture centimeter-accurate data combined with the real-time position and orientation compensation technology.
Create 2D, 3D, and detailed models thanks to the integrated 3-axis gimbal that can be outfitted with 24/35/50mm lenses and the Smart Oblique Capture feature.
Efficiency to Cover It All - Full-frame Camera
- 45MP Full-frame Sensor
- 4.4μm Pixel Size
- Low-noise, high sensitivity imaging extends daily operational time
- Take a photo every 0.7 s during the flight
- TimeSync 2.0 aligns the camera, flight controller, RTK module, and gimbal at the microsecond level
Flexibility to Capture it All
Multiple Fixed-focus Lens Options
- Global Mechanical Shutter, Shutter Speed 1/2000 Seconds
- Sends the median exposure pulse in microseconds
- Supports 24/35/50mm lenses with DJI DL mounts
Work Smart, Work Fast
Smart Oblique Capture
Cover 7.5 km2 in a single workday with the P1. Elevate the efficiency of your oblique photography mission using Smart Oblique Capture, where the gimbal automatically rotates to take photos at the different angles needed. Only photos essential to the reconstruction will be taken at the edge of the flight area, increasing the efficiency of post processing by 20% to 50%.
Smart Data Management
Your mission data management - streamlined.
- Mission result files are automatically associated with the Mission Name and Mission Time.
- A centralized storage location for photos, GNSS data, and Tim.eStamps.MRK files.
- The image metadata contains the camera’s intrinsic and extrinsic parameters and the status of RTK.
Verify data quality immediately post-flight by checking the position data and number of the images acquired, as well as RTK status and positioning accuracy.
A Mission Mode for Any Scenario
- 2D Orthomosaic Mission
- 3D Oblique Mission
- Detailed Modeling Mission
- Real-time Mapping Mission
Capture data that meet the 1:500 scale accuracy requirements without GCPs.
Quickly generate centimeter-level accurate 3D reality models.
AEC and Surveying
Manage the full project lifecycle with 2D and 3D drone data.
Natural Resource Management
Measure, classify, or determine the ownership of water bodies and forests.
Safely gather millimeter-level accurate aerial data of geological hazard sites.
Disaster Site Modeling
Gain real-time overviews of vast disaster-struck areas to help teams make critical decisions.
1x Zenmuse P1 inkl. 35mm Objektiv
1x Care Enterprise Basic service for Zenmuse P1 (12 months)
The Zenmuse P1 comes with a 35mm lens. The X7 lenses are NOT compatible, but compatible lenses will follow soon.
Approx. 800 g
Matrice 300 RTK
Operating Temperature Range
-20° to 50° C (-4° to 122° F)
Storage Temperature Range
-20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
Horizontal: 3 cm, Vertical: 5 cm *
* Using Mapping Mission at a GSD of 3 cm and flight speed of 15 m/s, with an 75% front overlap rate and a 55% side overlap rate.
Sensor size (Still): 35.9×24 mm (Full frame)
Sensor size (Max video recording area): 34×19 mm
Effective Pixels: 45MP
Pixel size: 4.4 μm
DJI DL 24mm F2.8 LS ASPH (with lens hood and balancing ring/filter), FOV 84°
DJI DL 35mm F2.8 LS ASPH (with lens hood and balancing ring/filter), FOV 63.5°
DJI DL 50mm F2.8 LS ASPH (with lens hood and balancing ring/filter), FOV 46.8°
Supported SD Cards
SD: UHS-I rating or above; Max capacity: 512 GB
Photo / GNSS Raw Observation Data/ Image Log File
Photo, Video, Playback
Minimum photo interval
Mechanical Shutter Speed: 1/2000*-1 s
Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/8000-1 s
*Aperature value no larger than f/5.6
*Only 35mm lens supported
3-axis (tilt, roll, pan)
Angular Vibration Range
Detachable DJI SKYPORT
Tilt: -130° to +40°;
Roll: -55° to +55°;
Checking of Care Activation
DJI Zenmuse P1 delivery includes ex works the DJI Care Enterprise Basic service, which is valid for 12 months. Against payment of a fee DJI Care Enterprise Basic allows for up to 2 replacement devices during that period in case of defective aircraft. After 12 months, the service may be extended by an additional period of 12 months. Customers will be reminded of the extension ahead of the expiry date.
During the activation process of the aircraft, DJI Care Enterprise Basic will either be activated automatically in the background or ask the user to confirm its activation in a pop-up window.
Verification of the activation as well as a check of the current status of Care may be done via the following link: