THE NEXT LEVEL OF INDUSTRIAL GIMBALS
Boasting a robust design and powerful motor, Gremsy T7 is the next level of heavy lifting gimbal for industrial applications. With a large camera cage and ability to carry up to 7 lbs, the T7 expands the range of compatible cameras and is capable of loading multiple specialized sensors at once. Powerful. Capable. Industrial. Gremsy T7 is here to enhance the power of your system.
HDMI HYPER QUICK RELEASE
- HDMI INTEGRATED: The new Quick Release offers the high-speed HDMI transmission and quick assembly with various platforms, without worrying lack of signal after thousands of mating cycles thanks to superb floating connectors.
- HOT SWAP: Swap out the Gremsy gimbals you have in a matter of seconds thanks to the new quick release.
EASY TO HANDLE SIGNIFICANT PAYLOAD
Characterized by a large camera cage design, the T7 aims to carry a wide range of leading payloads up to 7 lbs such as Phase One, Wiris Gis 320, Corocam 8 UAV, etc.
MULTIPLE-CAMERA MOUNTING WITH EASE
The T7 is engineered to enable mounting the second camera by adding an extra camera slide, which enables you to take initiative in your setup and carry out the missions in your own way.
AUX PORT WITH 9 SIGNALS
Aux port with S1-S9 optional signals for users to connect to other devices such as AV signal or camera trigger for additional functionality.
ROBUST DESIGN. POWERFUL MOTOR
The T7 comes with a powerful motor in a robust form, enhancing the capability to handle large cameras and still achieve superb performance.
Open SDK Development
T7 is compatible with the Gremsy SDK to meet the requirements of those building solutions for various industrial applications. It has the COM2 port to connect with your system.
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Static current: 300mA/14.5V
- Dynamic current: 600mA/14.5V
- Locked motor current: 3.5A/14.5V
- F ~ 120° F (0° C ~ 50° C)
- 260(W) x 253(D) x 345(H)
Camera Tray Dimensions
- Maximum depth from the center of gravity on camera base plate: 150mm
- Maximum height measured from top of camera base plate: 130mm (up
- to 170mm with extension bar)
- Maximum width: 180mm
- USB 2.0, CAN, UART, S-bus, Spektrum, PPM, Bluetooth
PC Assistant Software Requirements
- Windows XP or above; Mac OS X 10.9 or above
Mobile Assistant Software Requirements
- iOS 7.1 or above; Android 4.3 or above
- 7 lbs (3175 g)
Angular Vibration Range
- ± 0.02°
Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed:
- Pan axis: 180°/s
- Tilt axis: 180°/s
- Roll axis: 180°/s
Mechanical Endpoint Range
- Pan axis control: ±345°
- Tilt axis control: ±150°
- Roll axis control: +80° to -264°
Controlled Rotation Range
- Pan axis control: ±300°
- Tilt axis control: ±120°
- Roll axis control: ± 45°
- Phase One iXM50/100
- Phase One iXM-RS1 50F/ iXM-RS100F (expect lens 300mm)
- Corocam 8 UAV
- Specim AFX10/17
- Workswell Wiris GIS 320
- Senop HSC-2 Hyperspectral
In the Box:
1x Micro USB Cable
1x Power Supply Cable
1x Canlink Cable For Pixhawk
1x Canlink Cable For DJI A3/N3
1x Sbus Cable
2x Auxilliary Cable
1x PWT Cable
1x Allen Key Set & Camera Screws
Persönliche Beratung gewünscht?
Sie haben Fragen und benötigen eine kompetente Beratung? Rufen Sie uns an unter:
+49 9401 949 88-88
oder senden Sie eine E-Mail:
Wir beraten Sie gern:
Montag bis Donnerstag 9-17 Uhr und Freitag 9-14 Uhr