Delivery includes additional Trichoblitz DJI M200/M210 V2 Adaptor Kit
Trichogramma TB1000 Shedding Mechanism for Agrica 2 Quadrocopter
Please note: Ordered via Globe Flight your TB1000 includes the additional Trichoblitz DJI M200/M210 V2 Adaptor Kit, which makes the shedding mechanism ready-to-use with those drone models.
- The Trichoblitz (TB1000) dropping system allows easy application of Trichogramma capsules over corn growing areas.
- The Trichoblitz is mounted just below the drone and connected via a signal line with the existing flight control.
- When designing our dropping system, we put special emphasis on high reliability and a low power-to-weight ratio of the system.
- The "Auto Reverse System" excludes blockages of the Trichogramma
TB 1000 dropping module
- The proven RANGE ROTORS TRICHOBLITZ dropping system for Trichogramma capsules convinces with its low weight and maximum filling capacity.
- Depending on the Trichogramma manufacturer, the TB1000 offers space for up to 1000 Trichogramma balls.
- Due to the ingenious separation mechanism, blockages of the Trichogramma are excluded.
- Dimensions: 378 mm x 167 mm x 190 mm
- Curb weight: 650 g
- Material: ABS, PET
- Volume: 5.5 l
- Reading the discharge data on the integrated display
- Integrated ultra-bright status LED
- Compatible with BIOCARE, AMW and FENACO Trichogramma capsules
TB1000 installation and operation
The container is mounted with retaining adapters adapted to the drone. Since the TB1000 does not have its own GPS, the signal is taken to the discharge via the flight control. Most flight controllers on the market can output a short 5V pulse after a set distance of travel, which is normally used to trigger cameras.
The following flight controls are tested:
- DJI N3
- DJI A3
- 3DR Pixhawk *
- APM *
- Mikrokopter *
* When operating on non-DJI controllers, a free channel is additionally required at the transmitter / receiver.
To supply the powerful servomotor and the integrated circuits, a power supply of 5V at min. 2A provided. For safety reasons, the power supply should be disconnected from the flight control.
The TB1000 accepts the following signals for release:
- 3.3 - 5V pulse, length 0.1 - 0.5 seconds
- PWM (trigger value adjustable)
Discharge data can be read out and function settings can be adjusted via the control panel. An integrated two-line display provides information about fill level and number of already used balls.
- Micro USB connection for updates
- 3 counters with reset function
- Selection of input signal: PWM or 5 V impulse
- Adjustable release distance (DJI only)
In the box:
1 x Trichogramma dropping module
1 x DJI Data Brick - Trichoblitz Adapter
1 x Airgrid Groundstation Key
1 x Trichoblitz DJI M200/M210 V2 Adapter Kit