DJI FPV - drone racing for everyone!
Rapid video drives recorded with racing drones are absolutely in vogue and freestyle flights on YouTube attract everyone's attention - unfortunately this has so far been reserved almost exclusively for technically experienced and experienced pilots.
DJI finally brings spectacular high-speed flights within reach for pilots of all skill levels! Enjoy the immersive bird's eye view with FPV glasses in digital HD quality, feel the power of a racing drone and control the first power loop - DJI FPV makes it possible!
DJI FPV is a revolutionary FPV drone that redefines flying and offers an easy entry into the world of FPV flying. It has an impressive HD resolution and its three intuitive flight modes enable a variety of dynamic flight experiences. This makes it one of the easiest-to-use FPV drones on the market. The 4K / 60fps camera with RockSteady image stabilization and extended security functions takes your videos to a new level.
- Impressive flying experience - 0-100km / h in 2 seconds! (M mode)
- Maximum flight speed - breathtaking 140km / h!
- Take-off weight 795g, flight time up to 20min
- OcuSync 3 image transmission up to 6km range and 50mBit stream
- 3 intuitive flight modes including the brand new S-mode for a dynamic look
- 4K / 60fps camera up to 120 mBit with a super wide field of view
- 1-axis gimbal for tilt and RockSteady image stabilization
- Sensors for anti-collision, return to home function
- Emergency brake with hover from any flight position
- Flight simulator app (currently only iOS)
- Optional cockpit stick for motion control
- Flight modes
DJI FPV offers the modes N, S and M, which range from the simplest operation to fully manual control for FPV cracks. The particularly safe N mode is ideal for beginners, the drone can be controlled here in principle like a familiar camera drone. The S-mode is, so to speak, a hybrid mode, which combines the safety functions of the N-mode with dynamic movements around the roll axis and enables a look like taken from an airplane. The M mode is only recommended for experienced pilots, here the full power and maximum speed unfold and the racer is fully controlled manually - pure and without aids.
scope of delivery
The DJI FPV Combo contains everything that is needed for the first flight - this of course includes the drone itself with remote control, the DJI Goggles V2 video glasses, 1 battery each for the racer and the glasses, charger, spare propeller and small parts.
For more flight enjoyment, we definitely recommend the DJI FPV Fly More Kit, which contains 2 additional batteries and a charging hub.