DJI Mavic 3 Series - Transport Case Typ B&W 4000
Protection for your drone
Not only the purchase of a drone needs to be thought through, but the one for a drone-case as well. With the dust-, water- and shockproof cases from B&W you will bring your drone to its destination safely.
Everything must fit
A drone is not cheap and thereby it should be protected during transport in the best way possible together with its equipment. The outdoor.case 4000 with inlay for DJI Mavic 3 (Classic/Pro), DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo or DJI Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo offers space for a drone and additional equipment. Thanks to the customised inlay it is possible, depending on the configuration, to safely transport up to 7 battery packs (one of which in the copter), as well as one DJI RC (Pro), in the case.
You are on vacation by plane and want to take breathtaking aerial landscape shots with your DJI? But how do you get your drone with its additional equipment to its desired destination? Thanks to the precisely customised foam inlay in the case from B&W your drone is optimally protected against convulsions.
No matter where
This case protects your DJI drone from snow, hail, rain; even temperatures from -30°C up to +80°C are no problem. There is almost no outdoor condition the case cannot withstand.
Impact- and shockproof
It is always possible to drop something. This case is impact- and shockproof. Your drone will survive a drop safely. Extremely robust and of maximum durability!
The rubberised handle enables a Secure grip while carrying and 2 eyelets for padlocks offer a possibility to protect the case from unauthorized Access.
The case includes a blue/black customized foam inlay in the base and a document pocket in the lid
- Extremely sturdy case: case made from polypropylene (PP)
- Certified according to MIL-STD-810, STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300
- Airworthy: automatic pressure compensation valve
- Strong, dustproof, waterproof (IP67 certified)
- Temperature stable from -30° C up to +80° C
- Name tag
- Two eyelets for padlocks (Ø 7.0 mm)
- Rubberised handle
- Specifically developed snap locks: comfortable opening and closing of the case
- internal dimensions: 385 x 265 x 165 mm
- external dimensions: 420 x 325 x 180 mm
- packaging dimensions: 437 x 365 x 195 mm
- weight net: 2.68 kg
- weight gross: 3.12 kg
- volume: 16.6 litre
In the Box:
1x Mavic 3 Series - Transport Case Typ B&W 4000