Swissbit iShield Micro SD Card 64GB
The Swissbit iShield Camera microSD card is a simple and retrofittable security solution specifically designed for encryption and access protection of video recordings. It is host-independent, i.e. plug-and-play, and can be used with a wide range of camera types. The solution also includes the "iShield Camera Card Tool" (iCCT) software.
- Host-independent plug-and-play solution for protecting data recorded with popular cameras
- Hardware encryption (AES 256bit) and access protection integrated on the memory card
- Comes with user-friendly management tool (Windows10, macOS, Linux)
- Download and install the Swissbit Archive Tool.
- Open Windows Explorer and insert the Swissbit SD card into your computer.
- Select the SD card and format it in exFAT file format.
- Open the Swissbit Archive Tool, select the Swissbit SD card and activate the card encryption.
- Enter any pin for the card. You will then need this PIN to decrypt the SD card.
- Now you can use the SD card in your DJI devices as usual.
- Once the SD card is powerless, the data set is encrypted and can only be decrypted and viewed on a PC with the Swissbit Archive Tool. Even if the UAV is lost, the data is protected from unauthorized access.
View & Download
- Insert the SD card in your PC.
- Start the Swissbit Archive Tool Now you can, after entering your pin, download the complete data set or display individual data.
- A new dataset is created after each encryption.
- Under the command Download Files, all data will be downloaded unencrypted.
In the Box:
1x iShield Micro SD Card 64GB